- 2 soft amaretti biscuits
- 2 tsp morello cherry jam
- 2 tsp Star Kay White Almond Extract
- 8 Dark Chocolate Tea Cups
- 125ml double cream
- Crush the biscuits by whizzing in a food processor until they resemble breadcrumbs.
- In a bowl, mix the crushed Amaretti with the jam and 1 tsp of the almond extract. Divide equally between the chocolate cups
- Whip the cream with the remaining almond extract until thick. Transfer the almond cream into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle, and pipe swirls on top of the biscuit base. Sprinkle with gold stars and chill before serving.