- 1 — 200g pack of feta cheese 1 unwaxed lemon
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, bashed in a pestle and mortar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- 800g tomatoes, different colours, sizes and shapes
- A small bunch of fresh mint, leaves picked and finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7.
- Place the feta on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Grate over the zest of half the lemon, sprinkle over the bashed coriander seeds, season with some black pepper (no salt needed here) and drizzle with a touch of oil. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes, until the feta is starting to turn nicely golden.
- While your feta is roasting, chop the tomatoes into interestingly different chunks and slices and place them in a bowl. Season well with salt and pepper, grate over the zest of the rest of the lemon and drizzle with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil. Add half the lemon juice, then taste and add more if needed. Mix well with your hands and leave to meld.
- Once the feta is roasted, lay the tomatoes on a serving platter and scatter over the mint. Use a spoon to dot chunks of the feta over the tomatoes and serve right away, with plenty of warmed pittas or olive-oil-drizzled toast and, if you like, some green leaves.
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart