- 65g ground oats
- 50g ground almonds
- 20g ground flaxseed
- 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 50ml apple puree
- 60ml almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cinnamon apple pieces
- Coconut oil spray
Cinnamon apple pieces
- 1 dessert apple, cored and chopped finely 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Start by making the cinnamon apple pieces. Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan on a medium heat and add the apple pieces and fry them till they start to soften. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon and stir to melt the sugar. When the sugar has melted onto the apple pieces remove from the heat. Reserve half of these for serving.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix the wet ingredients together in a jug, add the wet to the dry and combine, then add in half the cinnamon apple pieces and stir.
- Heat the unit and spray with coconut oil spray. Add half the quantity and spread it over the plates. Close the lid and cook for 5-6 minutes until cooked through and golden brown..
- Remove and cool on a wire rack, repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Serve the waffles with the remaining cinnamon apple pieces and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Mary Berry’s Delicious Plum Crumble
Slow-Cooked Chocolate Orange Sponge Pudding
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
Slow-Cooked Boozy Mincemeat Sponge Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds