- 2 large onions, chopped
- 50g butter plus a little extra to butter the baking dish
- 50g hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 140g dried apricots
- 175g fresh breadcrumbs
- 20g parsley, chopped
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper
- olive oil, for drizzling
- Pre Heat oven to 180 C / 350 F / Gas Mark 4.
- Fry onions in the butter for a short while, stir in the hazelnuts and fry until golden. Remove from the heat, add the apricots, breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon zest and egg. Mix and season to taste.
- Shape the mix into balls and place in a buttered baking dish. Drizzle with a little olive oil and cook in the oven for approx. 30 minutes.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad