- 1 large cucumber
For the dressing
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Small bunch mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- Trim the cucumber and cut into three equal lengths. Insert the plain blade and spiralize the cucumber.
- Pat the cucumber gently with kitchen roll to absorb excess moisture and trim to the desired length with scissors.
- Place all the dressing ingredients into a small bowl, whisk and season. Just before serving, arrange the cucumber on a shallow plate, drizzle over the dressing and toss lightly.