For the base
- 50g pecans
- 100g pitted dates
- ½ tsp Star Kay White Rose Water Extract
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean paste
For the filling
- 2 ripe avocados
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- ¼ tsp Star Kay White Rose Water Extract
- Zest of 1 lime
- Place all the base ingredients in a food processor and blend for 1 minute or until the dates have turned into a sticky paste that holds all the ingredients together.
- Divide this mixture into the jam jars and, using the back of a teaspoon, press evenly into the bases and chill in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, place all the filling ingredients in a food processor and blend for 1 minute or until creamy and smooth.
- Spoon the filling into the jars, level off with a teaspoon and garnish with a sprinkling of lime zest.
- Place the lids on the jars and chill for 2 hours or overnight. Alternatively, freeze the cheesecakes and take out half an hour before serving for a delicious semifreddo texture.
Tip: To make a large cheesecake rather than individual servings, double the quantities and use a Lakeland 20cm Springform Cake Tin
Mini Mango & Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
Mary Berry’s Delicious Plum Crumble
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds
The Perfect Cheesecake Recipe