- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 4 eggs
- 2 avocados
- Salt & pepper
- Watercress to garnish
- Put a pan of water on to boil.
- Lightly toast the bread.
- When the water is boiling, reduce to a simmer and poach the eggs for about 4 minutes.
- Scoop out and mash the flesh of the avocado. Season to taste and spread onto the toast.
- Top each slice with a poached egg and garnish with watercress and black pepper.
Yorkshire Pudding Wrap
Garlic Mushrooms on Toast
Mozzarella Bruschetta with Rocket Drizzle
School of Wok Stir-fried Prawn, Edamame & Pine Nut Lettuce Wraps
Mini Spanish Tortillas
Crunchy Lettuce Wraps with Chicken & Oriental Dressing
Mini Mediterranean Sandwiches
Gorgonzola, Prosciutto, Pear & Radicchio Toast