- 50g North Atlantic prawns, thawed if frozen
- A little finely shredded Little Gem lettuce
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh red chilli
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- Half an avocado
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pat the prawns dry with kitchen roll and put them into a small bowl. Add the lettuce, chilli, chives, lime juice and sesame oil and toss gently to mix together.
- Fill the avocado with the prawn mixture and serve, seasoned with freshly ground black pepper.
Tip: For a slightly different, tangy take on this recipe, you can use a finely chopped spring onion instead of the chives, and lemon juice instead of lime.
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad