- 1 large cauliflower
- 250g (9oz) ham, salami or lightly fried bacon cut, in to small pieces
- 4 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs
- 25g (1oz) melted butter
- extra butter for greasing the pan
For the bechamel sauce
- 40g (1½oz) butter
- 20g (¾oz) flour
- 425ml (14floz) milk
- 2 egg yolks
- Cook the cauliflower in a pan of water, until it begins to soften but is still firm. Make the bchamel sauce.
- Lightly grease the Remoska pan and dust with breadcrumbs. Break up the cauliflower and place a layer in the pan. Add the meat and cover with another layer of cauliflower.
- Pour over the bechamel sauce, sprinkle with remaining breadcrumbs and melted butter, cover with lid, switch on and bake until golden, approximately 20 minutes.
Herby Toad-in-the-Hole with Red Onion Gravy
Wendy’s Christmas Eve Barbecued Leg of Lamb
Mary Berry’s Beef and Ale Stew with Horseradish Spiral Dumplings
Joe Wicks’ Sweet Potato Shakshuka
Anjula Devi’s Pulled Lamb with Fiery Mint Chutney
Joe Wicks’ Bad Boy Chilli Con Carne
Yorkshire Pudding Burger
Slow-Cooked Port & Venison Casserole with Oatmeal & Parsley Dumplings