- 3 Pears
- 3 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 Cinnamon stick, broken
- 125ml Greek honey
- 125ml Greek red dessert wine
- 2 Lemon peel strips
- 5-6 Pears
- 5-6 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 Cinnamon stick, broken
- 190ml Greek honey
- 190ml Greek red dessert wine
3-4 Lemon peel strips
- Peel, core and halve the pears and put into the Remoska. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Add the cinnamon stick. Drizzle over the honey and pour in the wine. Add the lemon peel. Cook in the Remoska for 20 minutes.
- Turn the pears over and cook for a further 15-20 minutes until the pears are tender. Put the pears into a serving dish and pour over the honey and wine, discarding the lemon peel.
- The honey and wine should be syrupy. If not, continue cooking for a few minutes in the Remoska.
- Serve warm or cold with creme .
Mini Mango & Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
Mary Berry’s Delicious Plum Crumble
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds
The Perfect Cheesecake Recipe