- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 small leek
- 400g button mushrooms, sliced thickly
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 2 eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 125ml skimmed milk
- 40g cheddar, coarsely grated
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 150ºC/300ºF.
- Oil a deep 23cm round cake tin, line the base with baking parcamente.
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan. Cook the garlic, leek and mushrooms, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are just tender. Add the spinach cook until just wilted, then discard any liquid from the pan.
- Whisk the eggs, egg whites, milk and cheese in large bowl, then stir in the vegetable mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin, top with the tomato. Bake for about 25 minutes or until just set, then place under a hot grill to brown.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Best Ever Roast Potatoes