- ½ butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 25g butter
- 150g risotto rice
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 115g Stilton
- Parmesan cheese (or vegetarian alternative), to garnish
- Bake the squash in a Remoska cooker for 25-30 minutes in a little olive oil, then remove.
- Cook the onion in butter in the Remoska for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir round until it is coated.
- Add the vegetable stock and cook for about 25 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- Add the Stilton and squash.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese