- 50g dark chocolate
- 4 bananas, peeled and halved lengthways
- 12 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 150g raspberries
- 100g strawberries, halved
- A little cocoa powder, to dust
- Break the dark chocolate into a heatproof bowl and melt over a pan of simmering water. Do not let the base of the bowl touch the water. Take off the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Place the bananas into 4 banana split dishes, top each with 3 scoops of ice cream and scatter over the raspberries and strawberries.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the ice cream and lightly dust with cocoa powder.