- 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 150g cooked brown rice (50g uncooked weight)
- 250g beetroot, peeled and spiralized using a coarse blade
- 1 small onion, spiralized using a fine blade
- Place the chickpeas into a food processor and pulse until they resemble coarse crumbs. Add the chilli, coriander, garlic, salt, pepper and rice, then process until everything is mixed together. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the spiralized beetroot and onion to the bowl and mix until everything is well combined. Divide the mixture into six, shape into patties and flatten with a fish slice.
- Place the patties onto a plate, cover and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat up the Remoska® and brush the patties lightly with a little oil before placing them in the cooking pan. Cook for 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Serve while hot.
Tip: Using cooked beetroot instead of raw will reduce the cooking time by 5 minutes.
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart