- 25g rolled oats
- 1 eating apple, unpeeled, coarsely grated
- 1 tbsp chopped dried fruits (goji berries, sour cherries, cranberries, apricots, sultanas)
- 4 tbsp apple juice
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 50g nuts, chopped and toasted
- A few raspberries and blueberries (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir well. Spoon into the Ball jars and store in the fridge until needed. Although the apple may brown a little, the muesli will keep for up to 4 days in the fridge, so you can multiply the ingredients and make several days’ worth in one go.
- To serve, top with a few raspberries and blueberries, if desired.
Tips: We recommend making the muesli the night before to give the oats time to soak up the flavours. This recipe also works well with gluten-free oats, nut or soya milk, and soya or coconut yoghurt.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Best Ever Roast Potatoes