- 175g softened butter
- 100g Greek Yoghurt, plus extra to serve
- 2-3 tbsp lemon curd
- 3 eggs
- 200g self-raising flour
- 175g golden caster sugar
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 90g blueberries, plus extra to serve
- 140g icing sugar, sifted
- A few edible flowers such as dianthus or violas, to decorate, optional
- Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F. Line a 2lb loaf tin with baking parchment.
- Place the yoghurt, lemon curd, butter, eggs, flour, sugar and ¾ of the lemon zest into a large mixing bowl. Mix until the batter just comes together then transfer half of the mixture into the loaf tin.
- Sprinkle half of the blueberries into the tin. Transfer the rest of the batter into the tin and sprinkle on the rest of the blueberries. Bake for 65-75 minutes until a skewer poked into the middle comes out clean. Leave in the tin to cool.
- Remove the baking parchment and place the loaf onto a serving plate. Place the icing sugar into a bowl and stir in enough of the lemon juice to make a smooth icing. Spread over the top of the cake, sprinkle on the remaining zest and edible flowers, if using.
- Serve sliced with the extra yoghurt and blueberries.