- 2 medium courgettes, spiralized, then noodles trimmed to 12.5cm or less
- 300g cherry tomatoes, halved
For the marinade
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium garlic clove, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 12 small mozzarella balls, halved
- 15g fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Place the courgettes and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Make the marinade. Pulse the ingredients in a food processor until the garlic is smooth.
- Pour the marinade over the courgette noodles and tomatoes, and toss to combine. Place in the fridge to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Add the mozzarella and basil to the courgette noodles, toss to combine and serve.
Tip: The longer the courgette marinates, the more intense the flavours will be, so don’t be afraid to prepare this salad in advance.
Recipe extracted from Inspiralized by Ali Maffucci.