- 1 bunch carrots
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 300 ml vegetable stock
- 80 ml double cream
- Peel and slice the carrots.
- Heat the butter until it foams in a heavy duty pan.
- Add the carrots and a pinch of salt
- Cover and cook over a medium heat for 10-12 minutes until the carrots are soft.
- Remove the lid and add the vegetable stock.
- Bring the stock to the boil then add the double cream and reduce to a thick bubble.
- Remove the pan from the heat, transfer the contents to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Season to taste.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes