- 1 medium celeriac, approx. 450g, peeled
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp smooth Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp creme
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley, reserve a little to garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200g sliced smoked salmon
- Attach the julienne blade to the mandoline and adjust the thickness setting to 2’.
- Shred the celeriac and immediately toss in the lemon juice.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, creme and parsley and season to taste.
- Fold into the celeriac and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle a little parsley on top and serve with the smoked salmon.
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad