- 600g tuna steak
- 60ml mirin (rice wine)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small fresh red chilli, deseeded, chopped finely
- 1 spring onion, chopped finely
- 2 medium red peppers, sliced thinly
- 200g mixed salad leaves
- Cook the tuna on a hot, oiled griddle, grill or barbecue until browned on both sides and cooked as desired. Cover, rest for 2 minutes then cut into thick slices.
- Meanwhile, combine the mirin, soy sauce, garlic, chilli, and spring onion in a screw-top jar and shake well.
- Combine the tuna and dressing in a large bowl, add the red pepper and salad leaves, toss gently to combine.
- Remove from the griddle, squeeze over a little extra lemon juice and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately with a generous dollop of the Tropical Fruit Salsa.
Vitamix Harissa Vinaigrette
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad