- 150g self-raising flour
- Pinch salt
- 75g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 100g frozen spinach, defrosted and well drained
- 125ml milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Add the Parmesan and spinach and mix well.
- In another bowl, beat together the milk, egg and mustard. Pour over the flour mixture and mix well then divide between the muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes then transfer to a wire rack.
Tip: Delicious served hot or cold. For an added kick, add 1-2 finely chopped green chillies with the Parmesan and spinach.
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Anjula Devi’s Quick Spinach and Potatoes