- 250g natural yoghurt
- 350g baby plum tomatoes
- 2 sprigs rosemary, stalks removed and finely chopped
- Small bunch parsley, stalks removed and finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns, coarsely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200ml olive oil
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Make the soft cheese using a Cheese Maker and follow the instructions.
- Sterilise the jar and leave to cool.
- Cut the top off each tomato and discard then carefully scoop out the seeds with a small teaspoon. Place each tomato upside down on a plate and leave to stand whilst you prepare the filling.
- Mix the soft cheese, herbs, lemon zest and peppercorns in a bowl and season to taste.
- Place the cheese mixture in a piping bag and carefully fill the tomatoes then gently place in the jar. Cover with olive oil and add rosemary sprigs. Seal the lid, label and store in a cool, dry place.
Home-made soft cheese can be replaced with 150g shop-bought soft cheese
Ready to eat straightaway and best eaten within 2 weeks.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Best Ever Roast Potatoes