- 700g ripe pitted cherries
- 50g butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- pinch of salt
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g plain flour
- 250ml milk
- 10g vanilla sugar
- Wash the cherries, remove the stalks and dry on kitchen paper.
- Heat the oven to 190°C/375°F and grease the Clafoutis Dish with a little butter.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and egg yolks, add the salt and caster sugar then whisk together. Add the vanilla extract and the flour, whisking continuously to make a thick, smoooth batter. Add the melted butter, then the milk, and stir well.
- Put the cherries in the dish and pour over the batter. Bake for 45 minutes until the top is golden brown. Once cooked, remove from the oven and sprinkle with the vanilla sugar. Serve warm with a dollop of creme frâiche.
Mary Berry’s Delicious Plum Crumble
Slow-Cooked Chocolate Orange Sponge Pudding
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
Slow-Cooked Boozy Mincemeat Sponge Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds