- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, deseeded, cut into strips
- 1 red and 1 white onion, halved, roughly sliced
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 sachet fajita seasoning (25-30g)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Soured cream
- 8 20cm flour tortillas
- Place the peppers, onions and chicken in a self-seal plastic bag and mix well. Add the seasoning and shake well before adding the oil (you can do this in advance at home if you prefer).
- Place the mixture in the frying pan, place on the barbecue and put the lid on. Remove the lid every 4-5 minutes and stir, cooking for about 20 minutes until the meat is fully cooked.
- Remove the frying pan from the barbecue, replace with the standard grill and warm the flour tortillas.
- Serve the tortillas and fajita mix with the salsa, guacamole and soured cream.