- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 125g butter, softened
- 1 red chilli
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 handful sorrel leaves
- 100g plain flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 400g breadcrumbs
- Using a sharp knife cut a hole in the thick end of the chicken breasts towards the other end to create a pocket for the butter.
- To make the butter, place the butter, chopped chilli, lemon juice and chopped sorrel in a bowl and mix together.
- Scoop into a piping bag.
- Squeeze the flavoured butter into the pockets you have made in the chicken breasts, being carefull not to overfill them.
- When all the chicken breasts are filled roll them in the flour, then the beaten egg and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan with some olive oil and when hot add the chicken. Cook until golden on both sides and transfer them to a baking tray and finish cooking in a moderate oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked.
Orange, Thyme & Pine Nut Roasted Chicken for the Remoska®
Mary Berry’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Curry
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Thighs with Pomegranate
Red Thai Chicken & Pineapple Curry
Steamed Chicken & Vegetable Noodle Bowl
Chicken & Cucumber Risotto
Coronation Chicken with Mango & Lime