- 100g trimmed green beans
- 1 large chargrilled chicken breast
- 2 large handfuls watercress
- Handful pea shoots
- 50g cooked edamame beans
- ¼ cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 4 radish, thinly sliced
- Handful shredded beetroot
- Mixed sesame, poppy & sunflower seeds
- Blanch the green beans and leave to cool.
- Slice the chicken breast and set aside.
- Toss together the cooled green beans, watercress, pea shoots, edamame beans, cucumber and radish and arrange on two plates.
- Divide the sliced chicken between the two plates and garnish with the beetroot and mixed seeds.
- Serve with a dressing of your choice.