- A little butter, to grease
- 70g popped popcorn
- 50g crispy rice cereal
- 200g granulated sugar
- 350g liquid glucose
- 85g smooth peanut butter
- 175g milk chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp full fat milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 280g icing sugar
- Lightly grease the a baking tin approx. 24 x 30cm.
- Place the popcorn and crispy rice cereal in a large bowl, set aside.
- Place a large pan over a gentle heat and warm the sugar and liquid glucose, stirring regularly, until the sugar dissolves, then increase the heat and bring to the boil. Add the peanut butter and chocolate chips and stir until well mixed. Remove from heat, pour over the popcorn and crispy rice and mix well. Transfer the mixture to the baking tray press it in to the tray and smooth the top with a palette knife. Allow to cool completely.
- To make the glaze, place a small pan over a gentle heat and melt the butter with the milk. Add the remaining glaze ingredients and beat together quickly with a wooden spoon. Keep stirring until the mixture is smooth and glossy. Remove from the heat, allow to cool slightly and then spread over popcorn. Allow to cool completely and then cut into squares.
Tip: These yummy squares can be stored for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Anjula Devi’s Quick Spinach and Potatoes