- 250ml water
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp dried chillies, crushed
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 75g dark chocolate, grated
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 350g strong white bread flour
- 50g cornmeal
- 2 tbsp molasses sugar
- 1 tsp fast-action dried yeast
- Remove the pan from your bread machine and check the paddle is fitted. Place the ingredients in the pan, following the order specified in your bread machine’s instructions, adding the spices, grated chocolate and cocoa powder when you add the flour.
- Fit the pan into your bread machine, close the lid, set to a 750g loaf size on a basic white programme and select your preferred crust colour.
- At the end of the programme, carefully remove the pan from the machine. Remove the loaf from the pan and leave on a wire rack to cool.
Hot Dog Buns
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Slow-Cooked Breakfast Banana Bread
Slow-Cooked Cranberry & Rosemary Soda Bread
Pressure-Cooked Cheddar, Leek & Spring Onion Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding
Mozzarella & Sun-Dried Tomato Mini Loaves
Gluten-Free Cheese & Garlic Tear & Share Bread