- 200g milk chocolate, broken up
- 100g shredded wheat cereal
- 100g white chocolate, broken up
- Melt the milk chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring gently until smooth.
- Break the cereal into small pieces, add to the melted chocolate and stir until the cereal is thoroughly coated.
- Spoon the mixture into the large Easter Egg Mould, pressing firmly to the edges of the mould with the back of a spoon.
- Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Do not let the base of the bowl touch the water. Stir until smooth, then pour into the small Easter Egg Mould.
- Leave to cool slightly, then place in the fridge until set.
- When set, use a little melted white chocolate to fix the mini egg halves together. Chill until set then place in the egg nests. Dust with Edible Silk Metallic Gold Treasure.