- 150ml double cream
- 1½ tsp Star Kay White Orange Extract
- 1 orange, zest of half grated and zest of half cut into 8 thin strips
- 150g milk chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 8 Dark Chocolate Tea Cups
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until thick, setting aside a third for decoration. Add the orange extract, grated orange zest and melted chocolate to the cream. Mix until well combined.
- Fill a piping bag with the chocolate orange mousse, snip off the end and swirl some into each chocolate cup. Spoon the remaining whipped cream into another piping bag with a small star nozzle. Top each cup with a swirl of cream and a strip of orange zest then chill before serving.
Slow-Cooked Chocolate Orange Sponge Pudding
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
Slow-Cooked Boozy Mincemeat Sponge Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds
The Perfect Cheesecake Recipe