- 300g dark chocolate 70% cocoa
- 125g butter
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 100g dried mixed fruit (sultanas, cranberries)
- 100g mini marshmallows
- Place the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water until melted. Break the biscuits into a bowl, add the fruit and mix together.
- Add the biscuits and fruit to the melted chocolate. Stir in the marshmallows.
- Pour the chocolate mixture on to a large piece of clingfilm. Roll into a sausage shape and place in the fridge for 1 hour. When set, slice into portions.