- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 dessert apple, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp natural sweetener – stevia/xylitol
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 65g ground oats
- 85g buckwheat flour
- 40g vanilla protein powder
- 1 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 40g brown sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 120ml soy milk
- 70g apple puree
- 70g low fat Greek yogurt, plus a little extra for serving
- Spray oil
- Add the coconut oil to a frying pan over a medium heat and add the chopped apple. Fry until golden and softened, add the sweetener and ground cinnamon and stir to melt the sweetener. Remove from the heat and reserve half of these for serving.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl and then mix the wet ingredients together. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and then add half the softened apple pieces, and thoroughly combine.
- Heat the unit and spray the plates and the cage with oil.
- Add a spoonful to each section so that it is half full and close the lid. Cook for 5-6 minutes until springy and cooked through. Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Add a small dollop of Greek yogurt to the top of each cake and a few apple pieces to finish.
Mini Mango & Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
Decadent Chocolate Tiffin
Pistachio, Orange & Cardamom Mini Loaves
Step-by-Step Mother’s Day Floral Shard Cake
Valentine’s Cake Pops
Step-by-Step Valentine’s Love Bug Cake
Step-by-Step Prehistoric Party Dinosaur Ruffle Cake
Step-by-Step Prehistoric Party Dinosaur Face Bakes