For the waffles
- 250g plain flour
- 9g baking powder
- 2tsp ground cinnamon
- 5g salt
- 400ml whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 30ml vegetable oil
For the waffles
- 200ml greek yoghurt
- 1 vanilla pod
- 20g caster sugar
For the topping
- 8 rashers streaky bacon – pan fried
- 4 nanica bananas
- 50g butter
- 50g caster sugar
- 50g pecan nuts, toasted
- Maple syrup to taste
- For the waffles place all the dry ingredients into the bowl of a food processor. Pulse adding the eggs one by one.
- Add the milk and oil and pulse again until combined then place the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes before use.
- Turn the Waffle Maker on, once the green indicator light turns on place a ladle of the batter into the centre of each grid.
- Close the lid and lock then leave to cook for 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
- For the vanilla yoghurt cut the vanilla pod lengthways and take the seeds out then place into a bowl. Add the sugar and leave to infuse for 2 minutes. Whisk the vanilla sugar into the Greek yoghurt.
- Whilst the waffles are cooking place the butter into a frying pan over a high heat until the butter has melted.
- Reduce the heat and add the sugar. When the sugar starts caramelising place your bananas (peeled and cut lengthways) on top and cook for approx 1 minute.
- When the bananas have a nice golden brown colour turn over and cook on the other side for another 15 seconds.
- Serve the cinnamon waffles and top with the banana, cooked bacon, vanilla yoghurt, toasted pecans and maple syrup.
Slow-Cooked Chocolate Orange Sponge Pudding
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
Slow-Cooked Boozy Mincemeat Sponge Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds
The Perfect Cheesecake Recipe