- 90g butter
- 2 tsp each of grated lemon, lime and orange rind
- 150g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 300g self-raising flour, sifted
- 125ml milk
- 2 tsp poppyseeds
- Place butter, rinds, sugar, eggs, flour and milk in a bowl, beat with an electric mixer until just combined, then beat on medium speed until the mixture is just changing colour stir in the poppyseeds.
- Spoon mixture into our baking parchment Muffin Cases.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven for about 20 minutes.
- Top with sieved marmalade and citrus peel.