- 4 green serrano chillies
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 8 ripe, firm, salad tomatoes, halved, deseeded, roughly chopped
- Small bunch coriander, stems removed, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Place the chillies crosswise onto a flat-sided skewer and barbecue for 5-6 minutes, turning regularly until the skins begin to scorch. Remove the stalks, deseed the chillies and chop finely.
- In a bowl, mix together the onion, lime zest and juice then add the chillies and tomatoes. Stir in the coriander, taste and season with salt. Chill until ready to use.
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Anjula Devi’s Quick Spinach and Potatoes