- 4 green serrano chillies
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 8 ripe, firm, salad tomatoes, halved, deseeded, roughly chopped
- Small bunch coriander, stems removed, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Place the chillies crosswise onto a flat-sided skewer and barbecue for 5-6 minutes, turning regularly until the skins begin to scorch. Remove the stalks, deseed the chillies and chop finely.
- In a bowl, mix together the onion, lime zest and juice then add the chillies and tomatoes. Stir in the coriander, taste and season with salt. Chill until ready to use.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad