- Preheat the oven to 120°C/250°F.
- In a clean, dry bowl, whisk the egg whites and coconut flavour into stiff peaks using an electric hand mixer.
- Gradually add the caster sugar, whisking all the time, until a glossy mixture is formed.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment. Spoon the meringue mix into a piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle. Pipe 24 rosettes of meringue, approx. 4cm Dia., onto the baking sheets.
- Sprinkle each meringue with a little desiccated coconut and bake for 1 hour. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- To make the buttercream, place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Spoon a teaspoon of buttercream onto the flat side of one meringue and sandwich together with a second meringue. Sandwich together the remaining meringues.
Mini Mango & Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
Mary Berry’s Delicious Plum Crumble
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds
The Perfect Cheesecake Recipe