- 100g whole hazelnuts
- 85g butter
- 115g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 115g self-raising flour
- 1 heaped tbsp coffee granules dissolved in 1 tbsp boiling water
- 200g mascarpone
- 150g Nutella®
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Toast the hazelnuts for 8 minutes in the oven or in a dry frying pan. Allow to cool and then roughly chop.
- Whisk the butter and sugar together until pale. Add the eggs and whisk again until well combined.
- Sift the flour over the mixture and fold in with the coffee. Pour onto the Flexi-Sheet and bake for 8-12 minutes until risen. Leave to cool on the Flexi-Sheet.
- Roughly combine the mascarpone and Nutella then spread over the cooled sponge and top with the nuts, reserving a few for decoration.
- Gently roll up the roulade and sprinkle with the remaining nuts.
Mary Berry’s Delicious Plum Crumble
Slow-Cooked Chocolate Orange Sponge Pudding
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
Slow-Cooked Boozy Mincemeat Sponge Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds