- 1kg maris piper potatoes, peeled, cut into 2mm slices
- 30g butter, chopped
- 125ml vegetable oil
- 1 medium brown onion (150g), thickly sliced
- Stand potato slices in a large bowl of cold water for 30 minutes. Drain and pat dry with kitchen roll.
- Heat a third of the butter and a third of the oil in a large frying pan cook a third of the potato and a third of the onion, stirring occasionally until browned lightly and cooked through. Drain on kitchen roll and cover to keep warm.
- Repeat with two more batches with remaining butter, oil, potato and onion.
- Return all three batches to the pan toss to combine, season with freshly cracked black pepper and sea salt, if desired.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad