- 3 large courgettes (450g)
- 80ml olive oil
- 2 trimmed corn cobs (500g)
- 8 x 20cm corn tortillas
- 400g canned black beans, drained, rinsed
- 6 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves
- 100g feta
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, extra
- 800g canned tomatoes, crushed
- 375ml vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium brown onion (150g), chopped coarsely
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground chilli powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-assisted. Line an oven tray with baking parchment. Grease a 25cm x 30cm ovenproof dish.
- Cut courgettes in half lengthways then cut into long thin wedges. Place on tray drizzle with half the oil. Roast 30 minutes until just tender chop coarsely.
- Meanwhile make enchilada sauce.
- Brush corn with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Heat a griddle pan over medium-high heat cook corn, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes until golden and tender. Using a sharp knife, cut kernels from cobs.
- Reheat griddle pan over medium-high heat cook tortillas, for 30 seconds each side or until lightly charred. Transfer to a plate cover to keep warm.
- Combine courgettes, beans, coriander, half the corn kernels, half the feta, half the oregano and 125ml enchilada sauce in a large bowl.
- Divide filling evenly among warm tortillas roll to enclose filling. Place tortillas in dish brush with remaining oil. Spoon remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas, leaving 2cm at each end of enchiladas uncovered. Top with remaining feta and oregano.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and heated through. Serve topped with remaining corn and extra oregano.
- For the enchilada sauce, process ingredients until smooth transfer to a medium saucepan. Simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes until thickened slightly.
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese