- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 1 brown onion, finely sliced
- 6 courgettes, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 litre water
- 1 bunch wild garlic leaves (approx. 50g), finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped mint plus a few leaves to garnish
- Creme fraiche, to garnish (optional)
- Gently heat the olive oil in a large pan and cook the onion for a couple of minutes. Add the courgette and crushed garlic clove, season and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add the water, increase the heat slightly and simmer for 8-10 minutes until the vegetables have softened.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the wild garlic leaves and mint.
- Blend, adding extra water if required. Season to taste and serve with a drizzle of olive oil.
Tip : You can replace the bulb of wild garlic with one clove of shop-bought garlic.