- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 125g cooked white rice
- 50g sultanas
- 50 pine nuts, toasted
- Small bunch dill, finely chopped
- Small bunch flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 15-20 vine leaves
- Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan. Add the shallots, spring onion and garlic and fry gently for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat add the rice, sultanas, pine nuts, herbs and lemon juice. Season and stir to combine. Leave to cool.
- Lay the vine leaves flat and divide the mixture between them. Roll the leaves up tightly around the rice, folding the bottom (stem end) in first, then the sides, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Best Ever Roast Potatoes