- 2 sheets (400g) store-bought shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 200g firm goat’s cheese, sliced
- 1 firm pear, cut into thin wedges
- 16 thin slices pancetta
- 16 thyme sprigs
- 30g butter, melted
- 2 generous tablespoons maple syrup
- cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C (400 degF).
- Trim the edges of the pastry and cut into four 24cm x 12cm rectangles. Place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Top the tarts with goat’s cheese, pear, pancetta and thyme sprigs. Combine the butter and maple syrup and drizzle over the tarts.
- Sprinkle with pepper and bake for 15─20 minutes or until the pastry is golden.
Text copyright (c) Donna Hay Pty Ltd 2014 Design copyright (c) Donna Hay Pty Ltd 2014 Photographs copyright (c) William Meppem Ltd 2014
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Pressure-Cooked Cheddar, Leek & Spring Onion Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding
Salmon & Asparagus Tart
Greek Lamb Pies with Feta Mash Topping
Spring Herb Tartlets