- 500g of EasiYo Greek Style yogurt
For the Savoury Yogurt Cheese
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the Sweet Style Yogurt Cheese
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of orange zest
- Place a sieve over a bowl and line the inside with a generous piece of muslin or a new kitchen dish cloth.
- Pour the yogurt into the lined sieve and secure the cloth around to make a ball, twisting the top to extract the liquid (whey).
- Leave in the fridge overnight or longer, squeezing and twisting occasionally. The longer it drains the firmer the cheese will be.
Try the savoury cheese on bagels with smoked salmon, micro greens and capers, avocado and ham, or vine tomatoes and basil.
For sweet versions try strawberry or fruit jams or sliced banana and drizzle over honey. it’s great on scones or muffins and toasted fruit bread too.
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese
Anjula Devi’s Roasted Aubergines with Fresh Coconut