- 170ml warm water
- 1½ tsp oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 300g strong white bread flour
- 1½ tsp caster sugar
- ½ tsp easy-blend yeast
- 1 egg, beaten
- Remove the pan from your bread machine and check the paddle is fitted. Fit the pan into the bread machine, add the water, oil, salt, flour, sugar and then yeast, close the lid and select the dough programme.
- At the end of the programme, turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and remove the kneading paddle. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and shape into baguettes to fit into the pans on the bread machine’s mini baguette rack. Score the tops of the baguettes and brush with the beaten egg.
- Fit the pans onto the rack, place the rack into the bread machine, select the bake programme and choose your crust colour.
- At the end of the programme, remove the rack from the bread maker and place the baguettes on a rack to cool.
Tip: These baguettes are best eaten fresh, on the day they are made.
Sticky Lemon & Pistachio Whirlybuns for the Remoska®
Hot Dog Buns
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Pressure-Cooked Cheddar, Leek & Spring Onion Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding
Mozzarella & Sun-Dried Tomato Mini Loaves
Gluten-Free Cheese & Garlic Tear & Share Bread