- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts (each chopped into 8)
- 4 raw king prawns (shelled and de-veined)
- 20 mussels (washed)
- garlic clove (chopped)
- can of chopped tomatoes (drained)
- 200g paella rice
- pinch of saffron (or 12 tsp turmeric)
- 1 litre chicken stock (boiling)
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 110g frozen peas
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in paella pan and fry chicken for a couple of minutes. Add prawns, mussels, garlic and can of tomatoes. Stir and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add rice. From here in, your paella should be shaken, not stirred.
- Stir saffron (or turmeric) into stock and pour into pan. Add cherry tomatoes and peas, then season to taste. Simmer for approx. 20 minutes. Serve with a leafy salad.
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Avocado Prawn Hug
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad