- 4 eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- 100g (4oz) bacon or ham, cooked and chopped
- 300ml (10floz) cheese sauce (made with mature cheddar)
- 100g (4oz) butter, melted
- 50-75g (2-3oz) fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tomato, sliced
- butter for greasing
- Mix together the eggs, bacon or ham and the cheese sauce and, in a separate dish, combine the butter and breadcrumbs
- Butter the Remoska.
- Make alternate layers of the two mixtures in the Remoska, ending with the breadcrumbs.
- Arrange the tomato on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for approx. 15-20 minutes.
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Anjula Devi’s Quick Spinach and Potatoes