- 125g ready to roll shortcrust pastry
- A little flour for dusting
- 2 large eggs, hard boiled, peeled
- 2 heaped tbsp mayonnaise
- A few small, thin sliced of cucumber
- A few chives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Lightly dust a work surface with flour, roll out the pastry sheet and use a cutter to stamp out 15 shapes. Place into silicone moulds and bake blind for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Place the boiled eggs in a bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in the mayonnaise, season to taste and divide the mixture between the pastry cases.
- Roll the cucumber pieces into curls, place on top of the egg mixture and garnish with the chives.
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Pressure-Cooked Cheddar, Leek & Spring Onion Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding
Salmon & Asparagus Tart