- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled & thinly sliced
- 400g baby spinach leaves
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4-6 sheets filo pastry
- Melted butter, for brushing
- 6 medium eggs
- 30g Parmesan (or vegetarian parmesan)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and briefly fry the garlic. Add the spinach and cook for about 5 minutes or until wilted. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and leave to drain on kitchen roll.
- Cut the filo pastry into 18 x 12cm squares then, brushing melted butter between each, layer three at different angles in each hole of the tart tray and fill evenly with the spinach mixture. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the pastry is golden
- Make a well in the middle of each tartlet and crack an egg into it. Cover with foil and bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until the eggs are just set.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Pressure-Cooked Cheddar, Leek & Spring Onion Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding
Salmon & Asparagus Tart