- 4 sheets filo pastry
- 2 tbsp olive oil or melted butter, plus extra to grease
- 2 tbsp olive oil, or melted butter
- 2 medium courgettes, sliced
- 4 tbsp Greek-style yoghurt
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, stalks removed
- 50g feta cheese, cubed or crumbled
- 5 or 6 chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F and grease the tart tin.
- Cut the filo pastry sheets in half lengthwise, brush each sheet all over with oil or melted butter and layer into the tin so that the base and sides are covered evenly. Brush all round the edge of the top layer of pastry with the remaining oil or butter.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a frying pan and saut the courgettes in batches for approx. 2 minutes on each side until lightly browned, adding oil as required. Set aside.
- Spoon the yoghurt on top of the filo and spread to cover the pastry evenly.
- Arrange the courgettes on the yoghurt and sprinkle with salt, pepper and thyme. Scatter the feta on top and bake for 25 minutes until the pastry is crisp and golden at the edges, and the filling is heated through.
- While the tart is cooking, combine the balsamic vinegar and the honey in a pan set on a low heat allow it to reduce to a thick syrupy texture and remove from the heat.
- To serve, sprinkle with the chives and drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
Tip: For ruffled edges, push the layers of filo gently into the fluted edges before filling.
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Pressure-Cooked Cheddar, Leek & Spring Onion Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding
Salmon & Asparagus Tart