- 250g bulgur wheat
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 100g chorizo, finely chopped
- 200g feta, crumbled
- ½ bunch of spring onions, sliced
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Large handful of fresh mint, torn
- Large bunch of fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Cook the bulgur wheat according to the packet instructions, then put in a serving bowl and mix with the olive oil, lemon zest and juice.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat. Fry the chorizo until crispy, then set aside on kitchen paper. Toss the feta, spring onions, tomatoes and herbs with the bulgur wheat, then sprinkle over the chorizo and serve.
Per serving: 479kcals, 22.6g fat (10g saturated), 19g protein, 51.1g carbs, 2.7g sugar, 2.2g salt, 0.8g fibre
Chef’s tip: Make it veggie: Simply leave out the chorizo in step 2.
Wendy’s Christmas Eve Barbecued Leg of Lamb
Mary Berry’s Beef and Ale Stew with Horseradish Spiral Dumplings
Joe Wicks’ Sweet Potato Shakshuka
Anjula Devi’s Pulled Lamb with Fiery Mint Chutney
Joe Wicks’ Bad Boy Chilli Con Carne
Yorkshire Pudding Burger
Slow-Cooked Port & Venison Casserole with Oatmeal & Parsley Dumplings
Spicy Meatball Popovers with Lemon & Chive Yoghurt